Maintenance for clothes
All our products are made of high quality materials, coupled with precise workmanship meets all the prerequisites to long served its purpose. Below are a few recommendations for the maintenance and care:
- Carefully observe the instructions on the labels of products and maintain by shown symbols.
- Wash at a maximum temperature of 30 ° C if not written something else on the label. Higher temperature may damage the clothing. Our materials are durable, antibacterial and resistant against dirt so the higher temperature is not required.
- If clothes are dirty from dust, do not delay their wash, dust damages the structure of the fibers.
- It is recommended to wash clothes inverted on the reverse side, the aesthetics will be maintained over time.
- Use regular detergent, best have proven liquid detergents without freshening.
- Wash separately from other clothes, their structure may be damaged by fasteners and metal parts on other clothing.
- Do not leave long underwear soaked in detergent.
- Do not use fabric softener. Softener creates film on each fiber, prevents antibacterial function and clogs the capillary system of sweat removal.
- Dry clothes hung free, they dry up quickly due to its nonabsorbent, do not use dryer or other heating units.
- The materials used in the production of our clothes are creaseproof, so ironing is not necessary.
We hope that your compliance these simple rules will help the long-term satisfaction with our products. Any questions related to maintenance will be happy to answer.