This abrasive water based cleaner is best for the surface preparation of non-absorbent surfaces before applying nano tech surface protective products.
If cleaner is used as a pre-cleaner for NANO surface solutions, water must spread into a uniform film right after cleaning and must not collect into drops. Important Note If abrasive cleaner is used as a pre-cleaner for NANO coatings, do not use wipes that contain skin care agents. Residues of these substances can reduce the adhesion of the later applied sealant.
1. Shake abrasive cleaner well before use.
2. Pour cleaner onto the surface or onto a lint free cloth.
3. Clean the surface in circular movements, until soiling and cleaning milk have diminished.
4. If the cleaner dries on the surface, moisten again with some water.
5. Remove cleaner from larger surfaces with wet wipe or rinse with water and/or alcohol.
Consumption: approximately 10ml/m2
Processing temperature: 5-30°C - Avoid direct sunlight and/or high air humidity.
This product can be stored for up to 24 months (in a dry environment with stable temperature, not exceeding the period specified on the label.)
This micro fiber cloth can be used for cleaning and maintenance of your car or home where it removes dust, dirt, grease and bacteria. And this microphase cloth does it all without using detergents. The ideal solution in combination with NANO protection. Microfiber cloth NanoProm